PLEASE LABEL EACH SHOE WITH STUDENT’S FIRST AND LAST NAME PRIOR TO THEIR FIRST CLASS
Commitment is key to the student’s long term success. We encourage students to attend all classes so that they do not get behind when learning material or preparing for recital. Students must arrive at least 5 minutes prior to their class starting and be fully dressed in proper dress code.
For safety purposes, no jewelry is allowed except for small stud earrings. We recommend for students to wear a cover-up over dance attire while entering/exiting the studio such as a t-shirt or warm-up.
No sports bras/2-piece tops so that the stomach/midriff area is covered. Purchasing new shoes may be required at the time of recital so that all students match in their costume. Please let us know if you have any questions about the dress code below and we are always happy to help!
- Leotard and tights of any color. May wear tutu/dance skirt if desired. Pink ballet shoes and black tap shoes. Hair pulled back away from face.
- Solid black leotard (any sleeve is fine) with light pink tights and pink ballet shoes. Leather shoes are recommended with our wooden floors but canvas is also fine. May wear a solid black ballet skirt if desired. Hair pulled back in a neat, secure bun. Smooth back bangs/loose hair away from face using hairspray/gel. A hair net/bobby pins matching the student’s hair color is recommended to hold bun in place.
- Solid black leotard with black bottoms (such as jazz pants/yoga pants/etc). Tights are optional. Black jazz shoes/black tap shoes. Hair pulled back away from face.
Lyrical/Contemporary/Praise & Worship
- Solid black leotard with light pink tights. May wear black bottoms if desired (such as dance skirt/jazz pants/etc). Ballet shoes or a lyrical style shoe (such as Dance Paws or Foot Undeez). Hair pulled back away from face.
Hip Hop/Cheer & Tumble/Mini Cheer & Tumble
- Any color leotard or t-shirt with jazz pants/cotton shorts/sweat pants (any color is okay). Tennis shoes, jazz shoes or hip-hop tennis shoes. Purchasing new shoes at the time of recital will be required. Hair pulled back away from face.
Drill Team Prep/High Kick
- Solid black leotard with black bottoms (such as jazz pants/yoga pants/etc). Tights are optional. BEIGE jazz shoes. Hair pulled back away from face.