All classes are 60 minutes
Pre-K Combo (Ages 3-4)
- This combo class is a collaboration of two styles of dance in one! The first 30 minutes will emphasize on ballet and we will switch to tap for the remainder of class. Your little dancer will learn structure and terminology not to mention have a ton of fun along the way while using their imaginations! Stickers at the end of each class will reward them for a job well done.
Ballet (Ages 5 & Up)
- Ballet is the imperative foundation for all forms of dance. The student will be trained on technique, terminology, and an overall grace while developing strength and balance.
Jazz (Ages 5 & Up)
- Jazz is an upbeat, expressive form of dance where the student will learn turns, leaps, and a variety of combinations and choreography.
Tap (Ages 5 & Up)
- Tap is a fun, fast-paced form of dance where the student will learn rhythm and coordination as well as terminology and a variety of combination steps. They will create beautiful music with their feet!
Lyrical/Praise & Worship (Ages 6 & Up)
- Lyrical/Praise & Worship is a fusion of ballet and jazz where the student learns to incorporate emotion and flexibility through the use of contemporary Christian/worship music. This class incorporates prayer.
Contemporary (Ages 8 & Up)
- Contemporary is a mix of many styles of dance (including ballet, modern and jazz) and often incorporates unpredictable changes in rhythm, speed and direction.
Hip Hop (Ages 5 & Up)
- Hip-Hop is a funky, street-style form of dance that is loads of fun! Only clean/appropriate rap and hip-hop music will be used to get our groove on!
- Technique is for the intermediate/advanced student who desires to strengthen and perfect their overall technique in turns, leaps, flexibility, and more. Strength building and stretching are also strongly emphasized. *Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 1 ballet class and have approval from instructor.
Drill Team Prep Classes:
Drill Team Prep (Ages 10+)
- This class is great preparation for those considering trying out for their high school drill team or professional team. Students will learn fast-paced “drill team” choreography, kick lines, formation changes, and the importance of executing each move with power and precision.
High Kick Boot Camp (Ages 10+)
- Learn proper kick line technique, improve flexibility and take your kicks to the next level. This class is a great addition for students interested in trying out for their high school/college or even professional sports dance team.
Pro Team Prep (Ages 17 thru adult)
- Thinking of trying out for that dance team that you’ve always dreamed about? Give yourself the knowledge and additional training to help you make the cut! This class will be taught by former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader and Phoenix Suns Dancer, Cori Brown, and will include fast paced jazz/hip hop combinations to help develop better coordination and memory while learning choreography. Come learn tips for try outs, kick line technique, how to improve flexibility, and more! *See High Kick Boot Camp class details for additional, more concentrated kick line training.